The Landlord would like to remind everyone that what goes on in the pub, stays in the pub, and as such…
What we do:
- We do store confessor’s emails. How else would we regularly remind you how great we are.
- We do date and timestamp confessions, and we will display the date.
- We will display your name as submitted. We appreciate the wife might not like to know about your shenanigans, so fake names are acceptable as long as they aren’t rude.
- On request, we will remove or reveal any information we hold about you, providing you provide adequate proof of identity and you’ve squared your tab.
What we don’t do:
- We do not display your email to the general public.
- We will not share our email database with any other pub, brewery or organisation, despite how attractive their representatives are.
Landlord @ February 23, 2008